ETR offers free Virtual Guidance Support Resources to aid educators in implementing the Making Proud Choices (MPC) and Reducing the Risk (RTR) programs virtually.
These resources include the following:
- MPC Virtual Guidance
- Tips and adaptions to deliver each module’s activities virtually through either live or self-paced delivery.
- Alternative Video Guidance
- Directs educators to free videos that can be used to replace the videos referenced in Making Proud Choices; Be Proud, Be Responsible; Making a Difference; and Promoting Health Among Teens (abstinence-only and comprehensive versions).
- The videos were selected for their ease of use and their medically accurate and inclusive content. For each video, ETR has provided new discussion questions and key points or take-aways for the educator.
- Making Proud Choices (MPC) PowerPoint
- ETR has created a PowerPoint for educators implementing Making Proud Choices (MPC). This support tool covers all key content and activities in MPC.
- Reducing the Risk (RTR) PowerPoint
- ETR has created a PowerPoint for educators implementing Reducing the Risk (RTR). This support tool covers all key content and activities in RTR.
- JeopardyPowerPoint Template
- ETR has created a Jeopardy PowerPoint Template to support educators facilitating Jeopardy-style games with youth, in-person or online.
- This PowerPoint template has internal hyperlinks allowing for ease when navigating between questions/answers as well as interactivity.
- Educators are free to add in their own questions to align with their content and/or sexual health education program.